Mothers and fathers should be alert and vigilant to their children because the events are so fast that something could happen to your children in a flash.
A story of a mother named Lindsey Mclver’s told about her child’s recent accident.
In her story, they just bought a new front load washing machine and it took them one night to assemble and arrange it. While assembling their new washing machine, Lindsey told her husband and children not to hold it. Lindsey has told her children many times about it.
The next morning when she and his husband awoke they could hear their children’s yelling. Her four-year-old child could barely speak because of the shock. Their father hurried down to the basement where they were washing and shocked as he uttered the three words “Kloe Inside Washer.”
Their three-year-old child got inside their washing machine and locked it inside as the machine was turned on.
They saw that the washer was spinning and that it had water inside too. The child couldn’t get out and crying while shouting at them.
Fortunately, the parents arrived at just the right time, stopped and opened the washing machine so they had released the child. In addition to a few bruises, his condition was good.
However, the mother did not lose concern for the child and thought about what she should have done before the incident. That is why she thinks of writing a topic just to give warning and caution to the other parents.
Here is what she posted on her Facebook account.
“I post this because I can honestly say we did not realize the danger of this machine. We are continually surprised at the new, inventive ways our kids come up with to try and d1e. And this was definitely a new one.”
What can you say about this? Are you aware and vigilant with your children whenever you have a new appliance? Kindly share your comments, reactions, and thoughts with us.